SAPH Membership Categories
There are five kinds of membership of SAPH - the Scottish Association of Professional Homoeopaths:
- Full membership - RSAPH - as a qualified, experienced, registered member who maintains good levels of continuing professional development. May use the letters RSAPH after their name. For details of the registration process and what is required, click here.
- Fellowship: FSAPH. Awarded by the Council to members who have made an exceptional contribution to SAPH and its aims.
- Associate membership. Available to some RSAPH members who are not currently in practice. Click here for more details.
- Student membership. For details, click here.
- Friends of SAPH - for details, click here.
Click here for subscription rates for the different kinds of membership.